Another chance to visit Dubai

I am happy to have another opportunity to go on business visit in Dubai from Qatar. At this time I was alone from our company. When I reach to Hotel "Rotana Towers" at Sheikh Zahid Road I had no information about meetings but I was able to meet other representatives from like, Bahrain, Kuwait etc.. We introduce each others and went to our rooms, had snacks etc..

At this time I was willing to have some video coverage, snaps etc.. but I didn't have that chances to have it because this is the first time I met Santosh Gyawali after 4 & half years. We went to Satwa Park and had long conversation about each others. He suggested me to go on vacation. When I coming back to Qatar I got delayed to reach airport and the flight missed. Where I suppose to come 3 hours before but I came only 1 and half hour before departure time. Anyways in the mean time I saw Dr. Sharon, She was coming from NY and she missed flight as well. So we both of us had to wait another 3 hours. My GOD. I just keep walking inside transit gally and finally able to spent 3 hours time without any irration.

No comments:

Sign / View My Guestbook
Your Full Name **
Enter your email adress **
Your website address
This moment you are in
Write something about this site **