April Fool Party

April Fool Party 2008 Image © Copy Right evergreenyadu.blogspot.com 1st April 2008, we were taking annual stock check in our organization, here are few employees who do crack jokes, make laughs, freaking with each others….Today they were trying to make April Fool to each others. One of workmate came to me and said "Be ready at 7.00 P.M. We are going to have party in a restaurant" I said yeah why not because today is April Fool. Thank you so much for trying to make me fool. But he said no it is real true. I thought it was a prank. I didn't bother about it. In the evening my roommate said to me, We all are going to restaurant and he asked me to get ready again. In the mean time my other workmates also were calling me. Then only I realized it was a real party. I went with them to the restaurant. It was great party. We enjoyed the party. What a April Fool !

Thanks to the Management who organize this to us.

No comments:

Sign / View My Guestbook
Your Full Name **
Enter your email adress **
Your website address
This moment you are in
Write something about this site **